Mark R. Adams, MD, is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon at Rutgers North Jersey Orthopaedic Institute (NJOI), and an associate professor in the Department of Orthopaedics at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School (NJMS). He is also an attending orthopaedic trauma surgeon for the Department of Orthopaedics in the Division of Trauma at University Hospital in Newark, the Level I Trauma Center for northern New Jersey. He specializes in complex fractures of the upper and lower extremities, complications and post-traumatic reconstruction, and serves as the program director for the Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School.
Dr. Adams is a member of the following professional societies:
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society – Rutgers New Jersey Medical School Chapter
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- AO (Orthopaedic Educators) Foundation
- American Medical Association
- Hellenic Medical Society of New York