Kathleen S. Beebe, MD, is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon at Rutgers North Jersey Orthopaedic Institute (NJOI) and an associate professor for the Department of Orthopaedics at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School (NJMS). In addition to her positions at NJOI and NJMS, Dr. Beebe is an attending physician at Saint Barnabas Medical Center and University Hospital in Newark, NJ and Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. She is also an assistant attending physician at Hackensack University Medical Center.
Dr. Beebe's unique background as a Physical Therapist allows her to balance the oncological needs of her patients with their functional goals.
Orthopaedics and Related Research. Her professional affiliations include:
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Musculoskeletal Tumor Society
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
She is also the recipient of several awards, including:
- Best Research Project of the Year
- Outstanding Faculty Award
- Outstanding Fellow Award
- Three-time nomination for Golden Apple
- Zimmer Orthopaedic Career Development Award
Throughout the course of her career, Dr. Beebe has had numerous successful publications, including books, chapters and abstracts, on various orthopaedic topics.
Contact Doctor: 973-972-3534