Balazs Galdi, MD is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon at Rutgers North Jersey Orthopaedic Institute (NJOI) and is an assistant professor of orthopedic surgery at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School (NJMS) specializing in sports medicine and shoulder replacement. Dr. Galdi holds positions as an attending physician at University Hospital in Newark, NJ, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Overlook Hospital and Hackensack University Medical Center (HackensackUMC).
Dr. Galdi is currently a member of the following professional societies:
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Phi Beta Kappa Society
He has also been honored with numerous awards and prestigious positions throughout his academic career, including:
- Harriett and Robert Druskin Scholarship recipient
- Samuel H. and Rachel Golding Distinguished Scholar
- Rutgers University President’s Award
Dr. Galdi has many publications on orthopaedic conditions and treatments, including books and presentations. He is also in the midst of several research topic on various orthopaedic conditions in the field of sports medicine and shoulder replacement surgery.
Contact Doctor: 973-972-8240