Treating You From Head to Toe
At North Jersey Orthopaedic Institute (NJOI), we are fully committed to complete treatment of the musculoskeletal system and all associated conditions.
Our General Orthopaedic team provides comprehensive evaluation and diagnosis of musculoskeletal conditions for patients of all ages and activity levels. Whether faced with acute conditions such as fractures, ligament tears, or tendon ruptures, or chronic conditions such as arthritis of the shoulders, hips, or knees, we strive to create a personalized treatment plan that suits each individual patient. This can include conservative treatments such as medications, physical therapy, or injections. When required, we are proud to offer our patients effective surgical treatments using the most up-to-date techniques.
Conditions We Treat
Our team provides surgical and non-surgical treatments for a wide variety of conditions which include:
- Arthritis of the shoulder, hip, and knee joints
- Infectious diseases of the bone or soft tissues
- Sports medicine conditions including overuse injuries and meniscus, ligament and tendon tears
- Fractures from trauma, injury, motor vehicle accidents, and falls
- Injuries and chronic conditions of the foot and ankle
Meet Our Specialist
Dr. John Neal VI, MD, is an orthopaedic surgeon at North Jersey Orthopaedic Institute (NJOI). Dr. Neal practices general orthopaedics with a special focus on both operative and non-operative management of fractures, sports injuries of all kinds, bone and soft tissue infections.